Saturday, October 9, 2021

New bedding

 Matthew has finally got his new bed after some delays with delivery. He has gone from a single bed to a double bed so he needed some new bedding. He only wanted blue so off I went to Dunelm to see what they had. Although they had lots that I liked they were a bit feminine for Matthew so I ended up with a very plain set that I knew he would like.


I also needed some new bedding as one set of mine has loads of pulls in it where Penny has caught her claws and my earrings have caught the pillow cases so this is what I have bought.


As Matthew needed two sets I then went to look in B &M and found another plain set. This however feels amazing. It is soft and silky and feels very snuggly. Ideally I would have liked to have got a teddy bear feel set as Matthew likes to be warm and cosy in bed (he even uses his electric blanket in summer) but they only had pink or cream, neither of which he would have appreciated.

I am also going to look for some Christmas bedding this year. Each year I think about getting some but never get round to it. I think it is because I am a bit fussy over the design I want and have not quite found the one that meets my requirements. Perhaps I should be a little less picky. I also want Emma and Matthew to choose their own but they do not want to come shopping with me to look for one.


1 comment:

  1. Ohh! The bedding looks fab.
    I always toy with the idea of getting Christmas bedding but never get around to getting it. This year I might. x

    ReplyDelete