Sunday, January 14, 2024

Project 365 8th -13th January

 I am trying again to do the Project 365 where you take a photo a day. I decided to try again after doing the 1sec a day in December where you record a 1 second video to highlight your day. My life is not always the most interesting especially during the week when I am working and it is winter but  here we go for the first week.



I finally got my car back after it had been in the garage for over a week. Luckily it was still under warranty so it did not cost me anything.
I found these in TK Maxx and absolutely adore them. They are just so moorish. I will need to find a regular supply of them now.



We are going away in the February half term and are flying with Ryanair. When we looked at the size of the luggage we were allowed to take as we are not putting any in the hold I realised we did not have any of the right size so I found these in B & Mn which are the right size. I am now going to have fun trying to fit everything in.

Craig in his morning dog walking attire. He takes her for a walk in the morning before we go to work, unless she wakes me up wanting me to take her.

My new tumble dryer has been delivered and put into place. It is a lot quieter than my old one so Matthew shouldn't complain about it waking him up as his room is directly above the garage.


Due to all the bad weather we have had, Matthew has not had a chance to try out his new pizza oven until this weekend. He did a good job making everything from scratch, including the base and sauce. 

I am hoping that things get a little more interesting as we go.







12 comments:

  1. I like Project 365 because it is something to record those every day moments that don't seem special at the time but they are nice to look back on.
    Ohh! Those Graze bars look tasty and hooray for the new tumble dryer, we got a new one yesterday and I love it already. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with what you say. Sometimes the ordinary days are the most special.

      Delete
  2. One thing I wish we had room for is a tumble dryer - especially during the winter months. Hubby wants to get a pizza oven - is it good? told him he needs to master the BBQ first tough =) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pizza oven made really tasty pizzas and was good but personally I would not have spent my money on one, but it was Matthews' birthday money and his choice.

      Delete
  3. I really want a pizza oven but my husband isn't so sure and yey for a new tumble drier - I could not be without mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only using the tumble dryer for bedding and towels at the moment because I love how soft they feel when they come out which doesn't happen when air dried.

      Delete
  4. Like Kim, my Project 365 posts are a great reminder to look back on a snap shot of real life. We've recently invested in a tumble dryer. I fancy a pizza oven but we need to finish sorting the garden out first. I look forward to seeing more as the weeks go on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need a new tumble dryer too - best get shopping! Would love a pizza oven but we don’t have the space. Can’t wait to hear about your holiday next month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of those cases and the snack look right up my street too yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with joining in with project365 this year and lovely to have you joining in. It’s a nice way of recording the little everyday moments. Glad the trip to the garage was covered under your car warranty. Yay for a new tumble drier and nice to try out the pizza oven. #project365

    ReplyDelete