Sunday, January 14, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday -week commencing 15th January 2024

 


Another week has gone by so quickly and it has been fun settling in to writing blog posts and coming up with ideas for future posts. I am also getting used to sticking to my to do list and so far things have gone well and everything has been done. I have enjoyed crossing things off my list. 

So here we go for this week.

TO-DO

- Finish dress

- Go through wardrobe and sort out

- Wash pet bedding and go through her old toys and put into new box

- De-clutter things under the bed.

What I am looking forward to.

I am going on a school trip to Chester Zoo on Monday and thankfully it is not going to rain, just freezing cold. Emma is going to Iceland next weekend and I am a bit jealous that I am not going as well, but I know she will have a fantastic time. Craig is out every night this week so I am looking forward to watching what I want on TV and being able to have the light on so I can knit whilst watching.

On the menu

Monday- YOYO (You're on your own) as I will be back late from the zoo.

Tuesday - Meatzza ( a giant burger with pizza sauce and toppings on top)

Wednesday - Enchiladas

Thursday - Shrimp and pasta

Friday - Chicken stir fry

Saturday - Fish pie

Sunday -Jambalaya.

What I am reading

The book club choice for this month is 'How to Kill your Family by Bella Mackie. My own choice for this month is Agatha Raisin- Pushing up Daisies by M.C Beaton. I want to try and read more non-fiction books so this month is Atomic Habits by James Clear. My target for this year is 36 books (3 a month). I read 27 last year so hope to better it this year.

Wishing you all a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment