Monday, August 15, 2022

'#Project 365 7th-13th August 2022


Sunday 7th August


I went out with Craig and Penny for a walk in the woods as I needed a break from the housework. Penny loves being off the lead and free to roam so places away from the road like woods are ideal.

Monday 8th August 

 It was my turn to take cakes to the W.I meeting so I asked Emma to make a batch of brownies as out and would not be back in time to make them ready for tomorrow.

Tuesday 9th August


I saw these flowers outside the hall where we have our W.I meeting and just thought how much they looked like fried eggs. I have no idea what type of flowers they really are. If any one knows then please let me know in the comments.

Wednesday 10h August

I have never seen this type of butterfly before so I just had to get a picture. Unfortunately it was resting on something that wasn't so pleasant. Yuck!!

Thursday 11th August



It was the first day of the audit at work and the first real day of the heatwave. I had craft group at my nearest W.I where we are making decorations to go on a Christmas tree which will be auctioned off for Francis House. We have decided to go with a Royal theme and this is part of my contribution. There was another seven and I am going to attempt to make crowns out of seed beads. Wish me luck.

Friday 12th August

As it was too hot to cook we decided to go to Costco and order pizza. As we were waiting we had a look around and I really wanted to get this Christmas decoration. Unfortunately, Craig wouldn't let me. Maybe a return visit on my own might be in the near future.

Saturday 13th August

                       

We put this cooling vest on Penny and kept her out of the sun. Like me she isn't a fan of the heat or the sun.

I hope you all are well and didn't let the heat get too you too much.


2 comments:

  1. Ohh! Those brownies look so good. I hope the ladies at the W.I meeting enjoyed them.
    Yes, you have to go back to Costco and get that Christmas decoration. hehehe It's so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so tempting but that was only 1 of 3 that I liked so I am totally torn about which to get.

      Delete