Monday, August 15, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday / Menu Plan 15th August 2022

 


How quickly the weeks are going by, every year seems to be getting faster. Maybe it is because my life is pretty routine. The weather here in the North West of England has been much too hot for my liking and I am glad things are forecast to get cooler.

Weather


Looking forward to

Going to the Lytham St Anne's and spending time on the beach with Penny and wearing her out playing in the sand and amongst the dunes before eating fish and chips.

Around the house

I have a pile of paperwork that needs to be sorted and filed as well as old papers to be shredded. My knitting is calling out for attention so I will work on one of those projects so that I can get it finished. Matthew's room is also crying out for attention and he will be getting on cleaning that, no doubt under duress.

Menu Plan

I want to continue my good efforts at Slimming World and have lost another 1 1/2lbs. Slimming World is very family friendly when it comes to meals so I don't have to cook a separate meal for myself, I can continue to make only 1 type of meal for everyone.

Monday- Tuna, sweetcorn, noodles and salad

Tuesday - Haddock and pea risotto that I didn't make last week as it was too warm to cook.

Wednesday -Baked sweet potato and preferred fillings

Thursday -Turkey steak filled with garlic quark and wrapped in Parma Ham served with green vegetables

Friday - Chicken stir fry

Saturday -Fish and chips ( I get weighed on Saturdays so I have the rest of the week to be on track)

Sunday - Spaghetti Bolognese

I hope you all have a good week and I am looking forward to finding out what you have planned for this week.




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that it seems cooler today. I am not build for the hot weather that we've had.
    Well done with your weight loss, it sounds like it's going great. Fab meal plan. I love the sound of the Turkey steak. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Need to stay motivated for the weight to come off which has always been a problem for me. Hopefully seeing the numbers on the scales go lower will keep me going.

      Delete
  2. Great menu - interesting about the slim weight plan. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete