Sunday, August 7, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday / Menu Plan 8th-14th August

 


I have a busy week in work this week preparing for an audit and I am also out three evenings this week with various W.I. activities. I am not looking forward to the heatwave but at least being in work means that I will be cool as the office is always about 10 degrees centigrade lower than it is outside and we do not have air conditioning. It is great in the summer but not so much in the winter.

Weather



Menu Plan

As things are busy I am keeping it quick and simple this week

Monday -Spaghetti Bolognese

Tuesday - Chicken Fajita Bake

Wednesday -Sausage and Mash

Thursday - Homemade Turkey burgers and Salad

Friday - Smoked Haddock and Pea Risotto

Saturday -Curried Mince Beef (we didn't have it last Saturday)

Sunday -Visiting friends and eating with them.

Looking Forward to

  • Seeing our friends on Sunday. They live about 30 miles away so we don't see them as often as we would like to.
  • Finishing my travel journal for Colorado
  • The weekend knowing that the audit is over.

On my To-Do List
  • We are still having issues with wasps hanging around so I have finally persuaded Craig to get the professionals in to sort it out so I will have to arrange the visit
  • It is my turn to make a cake for the W.I meeting so that will need to be done this evening ready for tomorrow.
  • I have ordered my food shop to collect today so I mustn't forget to do that.
  • Now I have sorted out the garage and made a laundry area I want a fun sign to put in there along with a lost socks sign pegboard.
Inspiration

I have chosen this not only for helping me with my weight loss but also as a general motivator for helping me get things done when I am feel like I am struggling.



I hope you all have a good week.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck, I hope your week goes to plan. It sounds like a busy one.
    Great meal plan. I love the sound of the Curried mince beef. x

    ReplyDelete