Monday, June 14, 2021

Menu Planning Monday 14th June 2021

 


Well last weeks menu did not go to plan for various reasons involving being out of the house running errands which were not anticipated. Emma's birthday went well and she did not have a clue about the surprise party until she got back from the meal she had enjoyed with her boyfriend Sam. Her face was a picture and everyone had a good time. Luckily because the weather was good we did not have to put up the party marquee. Everybody was able to stay outside without any coverage. We also had a good day in York (more about that in the next post). Again it was very warm an we did lots of walking.

The Weather

Getting cooler and wetter, I am not a great fan of too much heat so I appreciate the cooler temperature and as long as it rains whilst I am in work then that is fine by mine.

On the Menu
Monday -Burger and Fries
Tuesday - Creamy Chicken, tomato and chorizo pasta bake
Wednesday -Creamed corn and rice stuffed pepper (carried over from last week)
Thursday -Quesadillas (chicken or veg)
Friday -Beef and Broccoli stir fry
Saturday - Chicken Schnitzel
Sunday -Meal with family for Fathers Day

What I am watching
I am watching Clarksons Farm with Matthew on Amazon Prime. Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear fame has bought a farm and the series charts his trials and tribulations as he learns farming. As a family we are watching Loki on Disney Plus and for my personal viewing I am watching 'The Bold Type' on Netflix. This series follows three young women who work for a magazine and how they cope with managing their careers and personal lives.

Looking around the house

I feel that the bathroom grouting could do with being cleaned and I have some drawers that need to be tidied and sorted. I will also need to make sure that the table was no dog hair or dirt on it before I cut out any fabric.

On my to do list

Catching up with my weekly 'highlights of the week' scrapbook
Scrapbook page for trip to York
Buy cards and gifts for Fathers Day
Transferring photos from my phone to the computer  and from my old computer to new one.
Cutting out of fabric for skirt.

Wishing you all a good week wherever you are.

Usual link up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and Katy


















2 comments:

  1. I prefer cooler temperatures too. Forgot it's Father's day this weekend.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it wasn't in my diary I would have forgotten as well. I have to write everything down nowadays. Not sure if an age or busy factor.

      Delete